Hey there, welcome back to Friday Photo Journal! I hope you have had a great week. I am nursing a cold, but thankful that it's nothing more serious. The girls in the house have passed it around, but somehow thus far, the boys have been spared. Despite the germs, we still had a pretty good week, but I didn't feel like pulling my camera out much, so these are all iPhone pics.
About the images:
1. Little Miss was my company during the big girl's cheerleading practice.
2. My big girl recovering from a cold.
3. Little Miss loves climbing the bleachers at basketball. I get a workout chasing her around.
4. I love that our camellias are in bloom. That little pop of color brightens up winter. I captured a water drop on one of the buds.
5. My little iPad addict. He loves playing Mine Craft.
6. Snow! We actually had a flake or two this week, and may get more tomorrow.
7. My sweet babe sleeping. She's been hitting the sack early as this cold has worn her out.
And now for the winner of my giveaway: #10- Amy of Little Adventures, you are the lucky winner of the Starbucks card! Email me your mailing address (melissa b rich at gmail dot com) and I'll send your gift card right out. Congratulations!
How about you? How was your week?
Thanks for visiting! I love catching up on your news. Have a fantastic weekend friends :)